Before building, you need accurate drawings. Before taking a trip, you need an itinerary.
And before launching your business, you need to answer crucial questions about how to structure your venture.
We will help inform you of the various choices, ranging from a traditional corporation to the newly created benefit company. We’ll also consider where it would be best to form the business. But perhaps most importantly, we will listen to your vision to help find what type of business works best for you.
Our work in this area includes:
- Selecting and forming the proper entity.
- Preparing governance documents including corporate bylaws or limited liability company operating agreements.
- Preparing buy/sell agreements and shareholder agreements.
- Drafting organizational minutes
- Making proper filings with the state and federal government to get the business up and running.
Types of businesses that we frequently form:
- Sole proprietorships
- General Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Corporations (S and C)
- Limited Liability Companies
- Non-Profit Corporations
- Benefit Companies